Mymenu1

Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Two Days to Go!

Still no positive news from Spain, I heard today that my Representative there is going to have to return to the UK on December 11th until the New Year, so we are preparing to appoint another person to stand in at least whilst he is away. I should know tomorrow if that can be done in Spain, or whether I will have to arrange it at a Notary here, and Courier it to Spain, I believe it can be done there, because the Notary said something about it at the time, I'll just have to wait and see.

There are still two days, left of this week, so who knows, the Bank may come forward with an offer, however Marcela has spoken with the Wife of the couple buying the house, this afternoon, and she has said that if the application is refused, they will go to another Bank, however that will take them outside the time allotted in their contract to live in the house, so that will have to be resolved first.

Maybe one day this nightmare will end, but I don't think it's going to be anytime soon. We have already made a joint decision, that Christmas is cancelled in this household for this year, so the decorations have remained in their boxes, whilst all the neighbours have lit theirs up, inside and out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, however to avoid abusive or inappropriate comments, some will be moderated, before they appear on the site.