However since I didn't want you to feel I had given up on the Blog,I thought I should at least prove I have done something.
This morning it was the turn of the metal bending jig, You may remember I posted about this not so long ago, I had claimed it after our Builders left when we first moved in.
It was certainly looking rough, but it works, and therefore it needed some work on it if I want it to last.
Firstly I attached my wire brush drill attachment and cleaned up the metalwork, and replaced all the nails that were holding it to the wood, with screws, I then sanded the timber back to natural wood.
That done I gave the wood two coats of engine oil, cleaned off any oil that had contact with the metal, then sprayed the metalwork blue with some paint I had left over.