The finish from below looks good, the metal barge boards, finish it off, although painted black, they blend in, so are hard to see, at least we wont have to worry about tiles falling on our heads now.
They were very clean, and cleaned up after themselves, leaving me nothing to do, so I have asked them to quote for another job, we'll see how it goes.
Whilst they were doing that, I was in the workshop, constructing my disc sander. I have finished the mount that the motor sits in, the platform the mount stands on, and the base. Now I have got to cut a perfect circle for the sanding disc in plywood, and design and make a sanding rest to sit whatever I am sanding on. I will post a photo once it is done.